How Can I Waterproof My Shower Without Removing Tiles?
- Remove any silicone sealant strips and soap build-up. Clean mould off grout tiles.
- Use a sealant you can purchase from your local hardware store. Test the sealant in a small area first to test for discolouration.
- Starting from the top of the wall, brush the sealant down the tiles and grout. Finish with the base of the shower.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the first application to dry, and then repeat another application.
- Allow at least 15 minutes for the second application to dry, and then wipe down the shower with a dry cloth.
- Allow the sealant to dry for 24 hours before using the shower.
Check Out The 5 Star Reviews from Our Eastern Suburbs Clients
Speak To One Of Our Friendly Plumbing Experts Today
Proximity Plumbing have been serving Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs for over 10 years. In that time, we have earned a reputation for being honest, reliable and affordable. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, our skills and knowledge, but most of all on how we treat our customers.
If you are looking for an expert plumber to help you solve your plumbing problems, then feel free to reach out for a obligation free quote.