Grey Water System Installation
Proximity Plumbing have been providing Sydney Eastern Suburbs locals with Grey Water Systems for over 10 years.
Are You Interested In A Grey Water System Installation Estimate?
What is Grey Water?
What are the benefits of installation a grey water system in your Home?
Installing a Grey Water System in your home offers many benefits including:
- A source of irrigation water all year round
- A relatively easy and safe source of water to access and use
- A good source of important nutrients for many plants.
Why Use Grey Water?
It’s a waste to irrigate with great quantities of drinking water when plants thrive on used water containing small bits of compost. Unlike a lot of ecological stopgap measures, greywater reuse is a part of the fundamental solution to many ecological problems and will probably remain essentially unchanged in the distant future.
The Benefits Of Greywater Recycling Include:
- Lower freshwater use
- Less strain on failing septic tank or treatment plant
- Better treatment (topsoil is many times more effective than subsoil or treatment plant)
- Less energy and chemical use
- Groundwater recharge
- Plant growth
- Reclamation of otherwise wasted nutrients
- Increased awareness of and sensitivity to natural cycles
Is Grey Water Reuse Safe?
Yes. There are millions of greywater systems in Australia, furthermore, In 60 years, there has not yet been one documented case of greywater transmitted illness.
Tips for greywater use:
- Keep an eye on the health of your plants. Greywater tends to be high in chemicals that alter the structure of the soil, and it also tends to be overused.
- Bear in mind: sick looking plants could be suffering from overwatering, rather than the chemicals in the greywater.
- Give your plants a break by using rainwater (if you have a rainwater tank) or tap water every six weeks.
- Use compost to increase the organic content of your soil, improve its structure and help it survive the chemical onslaught.
- If your greywater is untreated, don’t use it to water edible plants or indoor plants.
The Proximity Plumbing Difference
Book your grey water system installation online and save $50 off.
Why 97% of customers refer us to family and friends
Expect The Best With Proximity Plumbing
Other Services We Offer in Sydney Suburbs
I have found Proximity Plumbing to be diligent, highly organised and demonstrate exceptional follow-up skills
Proximity Plumbing during an Emergency responded within 20 mins. As they are truly local they can deliver on a premium service
5 years of exceptional service, reliability and transparancy
Lightning fast to get my place and fix a bathroom nightmare that two order plumbers couldn't. Can't recommend them highly enough.
William has been remarkable in attending to all jobs allocated to him in swift timeframe, including any Emergency jobs required.
Proximity Plumbing was recomended to us and we can without hesitation do so as well. They look the stress out of plumbing for us.
Proximity Plumbing consistently offers a great service, both in times of crisis and general maintenance.
Will and his team are a breath of fresh air in an industy flooded with cowboys. A pleasure to work with such a professional outfit, putting their customers first and proiding a reliable service