Sydney Strata General Plumbing
WHY WE WERE CALLED
One of the strata groups in Sydney wanted us to check their plumbing system as they have reported that there are several plumbing issues that need urgent attention at their property.
WHAT WE DID
The tradesmen urgently attended on site and did the following:
- Removed the failed flashing above the box gutter
- Installed new flexi flashing sealing over the joint from the gutter to the brick work.
- Run a new flexi flashing along the entire box gutter
- Used external waterproofing to seal the back left corner. Sealing over the entire corner ensuring this has sealed off.
- Installed waterproofing other areas in close proximity to local leak
- Put in screws to match the roof colour.
- Ridge capping and flashing throughout
On completion, the tradesmen cleaned up all trade waste and working debris. All works were tested by saturating the roof and having tradesmen below look for any further leaks. We have also advised the strata group to have preventive maintenance check every 6 to 12 months to keep the plumbing system running and prevent any costly unplanned downtime from unexpected equipment failure.