Vaucluse Relining and Pipework Project
WHY WE WERE CALLED
A repeat client of ours has advised us that he wanted us to reline eastment in neighbouring property and excavate the broken pipework near the pit. We have previously cleared his blocked drains at his property in Vaucluse last month and we have suggested carrying out the said works to be able to permanently fix his plumbing issue at home.
WHAT WE DID
James has reported that the following are the scope of works that he has done:
(Reline of easement in neighbouring property)
– Descale stormwater service using high pressure jetter
– Installation of Brawoliwner Reline in the section of the earthenware pipework located in neighbours property
– Allow to cure and remove equipment
– Provide cctv camera footage of relined pipe on completion
(Excavation of broken pipework near pit)
– Excavate from stormwater pit in rear corner of yard to approximately 5 meters upstream
– Expose damaged pipework and replace with new DWV pvc pipework
– Install crushed aggregate for pipe support
– Backfill on completion and reinstate grass to the best of our ability
James, together with our apprentice, Nic returned the next day to remove the hedge plant/plant was right where they had to dig, excavated a trench to find pipe to pit, installed new pvc stormwater line and backfill on completion. They were able to complete all the works and cleaned up the site afterwards. We have agreed with the owner to schedule a preventive maintenance check every 6 to 12 months to ensure that all plumbing related equipment are running and prevent any costly unplanned downtime from unexpected equipment failure.